Recovering from the ongoing covid-19 pandemic and prioritising the restoration of services is the key priority for our inaugural virtual provider summit. The HSJ Provider Virtual Summit united provider board leaders and provides a platform to discuss key issues and glean information from central government on how the sector can move forward.
Taking place over three mornings, the virtual summit is hosted on a platform and comprise live panel sessions with live Q&As, interactive roundtable discussions and 1-2-1 interaction. The platform is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and offers a high degree of functionality to make your experience as valuable as possible.
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers, partners, and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event format, we are able to continue providing important content and critical updates – all from the comfort of your own home or office. No travel is required.
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
- Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
- Live video panel discussions across three days, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
- Focused workshop sessions, in video chat rooms, with limited group sizes to enable meaningful conversations
- 1-2-1 networking capabilities to give you the opportunity to catch up with peers across the country
- Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions and other resources, and 30 days’ post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How It Works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.